One inspirational lesson daily, delivered via email.
Depression has been known to erode marriages and relationships but it doesn’t have to.
How to Be Depressed And Not Lose Your Relationship:
- Is intended for both the depressed partner and the well partner. Two people exist in your relationship and both of your needs matter.
- Teaches you how to have the tough conversations about depression, how to plan it, treat it and how to take care of yourselves, and of one another, through it.
Those struggling with depression will learn:
- How to determine your own level of depression and steps for treating it.
- How to describe your struggles and have hard conversations about it, despite how miserable you’re feeling.
- How to still support and be present for your partner when even taking care of yourself is a struggle.
Those who love a partner struggling with depression will learn:
- Tools and strategies for managing your partner’s illness without losing yourself.
- How to set loving limits that will protect your own wellbeing. These skills will be your life jacket so that you don’t run the risk of drowning in your partner’s misery.
Together, and as a couple, you’ll learn to face this illness together and come out whole on the other side of it.
Membership: FREE course
Duration: 8 days
Time: 10 minutes/day
Format: One lesson a day via email
Scroll to the bottom of the email and click on“Manage Subscription”
to select a new course.