Everyday we are faced with dozens of decisions. According to Time Magazine the average individual makes approximately over a thousand decisions a day. While some choices have more impact or may be a lot harder to decide on, they all form the way our life is shaped. Likewise, we all have our own strategies that might work better then others, yet it is hard to really define the best method on decision-making. In the infographic below we have summed up some of the good and bad decision-making habits.
- Expert Tips to Help Entrepreneurs Prioritize Themselves July 20, 2023
- Tips for Juggling It All as a Busy Female Business Owner February 17, 2022
- Live Life Fully – How to Look and Feel Your Best February 5, 2022
- This Is How You Can Keep Your Anxiety in Check August 16, 2021
- Actionable Tips for a Better Night’s Sleep to Improve Health August 4, 2021