One lesson daily, delivered via email.
Learn exactly from master coach Eric Maisel how to build and maintain your coaching career. Whether you’re just thinking about coaching as a profession, in training as a coach, or already working as a coach, get clear on what a successful coaching practice looks like and how you can have it!
- How to attract and secure clients
- How to make choices with a big impact
- How to think both locally and globally
- How to find partners who can really help you
- How to run coaching classes, workshops and retreats
- And much more!
Get the clearest, most comprehensive, and most helpful advice available from a successful master coach whose worldwide reputation is second-to-none. If you are thinking about becoming a coach, training to be a coach, or hoping to build your practice as a coach, this course is a must.
Membership: Premium Course
Duration: 21 days
Format: One lesson a day via email.
Master coach Eric Maisel is the author of more than 50 books in the areas of creativity, coaching, life purpose, and mental health. He has practiced as a coach for the past 30 years, trained coaches for the past 15 years, and presents classes, workshops and keynotes nationally and internationally. His many books include Coaching the Artist Within, Secrets of a Creativity Coach, Humane Helping, The Van Gogh Blues, and The Future of Mental Health. Dr. Maisel, who lives in the San Francisco Bay Area, writes the “Rethinking Mental Health” blog for Psychology Today and presents regularly at workshop centers like Esalen, Kripalu, Omega and Hollyhock.
1. Building Your Great Coaching Practice
2. Choosing a Revenue Stream or a Full Income
3. Genuinely Wanting Clients
4. Making Time for Practice-Building
5. Looking for and Securing Clients
6. Making Big Impact Choices
7. Thinking Locally and Globally
8. Choosing Your Niche and Brand
9. Crafting Pitches for Your Marketing & Promoting Efforts
10. Creating Coaching Packages
11. Finding Partners
12. Running Classes and Workshops and Writing Books
13. Speaking in the World
14. Designing Your Website
15. Stocking Your Website Store
16. Building and Retaining Your List
17. Producing and Selling Products
18. Creating Your File of Queries and Responses
19. Running Trainings
20. Timing Your Efforts
21. Creating Your Overall Plan, Your One-Year Plan, and Your Daily Plans